Escape to the Breeze
The RV Park
From the opening of The Breeze RV Park in April 2009 we have received guests from the world over. Discover why the park is a great summer beach park and still great during the other 9 months of the year. A truly beachfront park for those who want the beach just steps away. The park was designed to give our guests room to relax….and our guests keep coming back. Grass at each site next to your level concrete pad gives you space for chairs and tables without feeling crowded. Every site is full hook-up.
Site 1 with its beach and unobstructed views of the Gulf of Mexico…is like no other site in Texas. Any closer to the beach and you’re in the sand. This is the premier back-in beachfront site and the site everyone wants. The concrete parking pad is 16 feet wide by 55 feet long. Wish we had 50 more just like it! Reserve soon as this site is usually sold-out all summer. May - Sept $82/night
Sites 2 thru 8 are back-in 55 ft. sites on the west side of the park with great Gulf views from the rear of each site. $62 – $72/night.
Sites 9 thru 11 are pull-thru 90 ft. sites in the middle of the park with site 9 having the beach view. $62-$72/night.
Sites 12 thru 14 are pull-thru 55 ft. sites on the east side of the park. $62-$72/night.
May – Sept: $600 + electric
Oct - April: $450 + electric
Oct – April: $250 + electric
DEPOSIT INFORMATION A deposit will be charged at the time the reservation is made. The remaining balance will be collected at the time of check-in. The full reservation amount will be charged for reservations made within 48 hours of arrival and for the following holidays: Spring Break, Easter, Memorial Day holiday, July 4th holiday, Labor Day holiday, Thanksgiving holiday, Christmas and New Year’s.
CANCELLATION POLICY Cancellations made more than 15 days before the arrival date will receive a credit for the first night deposit, less a 10% processing fee. Cancellations made 15 days or less before the arrival date the first night is non-refundable and the remaining balance will be refunded to your account. Cancellations made 5 days or less before the arrival date will not receive a credit and will be charged the remaining reservation balance. There will be no refunds for cancellations on the summer holidays of Memorial Day holiday, July 4th holiday and Labor Day holiday. Cancellations must be made by phone only. Leave a message at 979-233-5323. No refunds will be credited for interruption of service utilities, bad weather or early departures.
MINIMUM NIGHT REQUIREMENTS May – Labor Day, Friday and Saturday must be booked together to complete your reservation. A minimum 3 night reservation is required for the following holidays: Memorial, July 4th and Labor Day.
HURRICANE/TROPICAL STORM POLICY Refunds will be credited for your reserved dates that are under a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” from The National Weather Service for Surfside Beach, Texas. No refunds will be credited for reserved dates that do not fall under a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” from The National Weather Service for Surfside Beach, Texas.
QUIET TIME IS FROM 10 P.M. TO 8 A.M.
THE BREEZE RV PARK POLICIES Please follow these policies to ensure all our guests enjoy their experience here. Failure to comply with these policies can result in guest removal from the premises and complete loss of rental fees with additional cleaning and damage fees charged to your account.
Check-in starts at 1:00 p.m. Check-out is at 12 noon. Late checkouts after 12:15 will be charged a $50 fee.
1. Rates are based on up to 5 persons per site, extra persons over the age of 5 are an additional $6 per night. Maximum occupancy is 8 persons. For 50 amp service during May-September, there will be an additional $6 per night charge.
2. Pick up after your pet and please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground.
3. Tent camping is not permitted, shade canopies are allowed. Carpets/tarps are not allowed on the grass, it kills the grass.
4. Small fires are permitted only in above ground fire rings. Small campfires are allowed on the beach.
5. Park speed limit is 4 m.p.h. One vehicle per site. Free extra parking is available. Parking/driving on any grass area is not allowed.
6. ATV’s may not be driven in the park. Golf carts must use designated beach entrance roads. Do not drive through the dunes.
7. No RV/vehicle/boat washing allowed.
8. Do not cross into/walk through another guest’s RV site.
9. No arrivals later than 10 p.m.
10. No excessive noise, nuisance, public drunkenness, nudity or fireworks.
11. When outside, dogs must be leashed and attended at all times. Excessive barking is not allowed. No outside caged pets. Due to insurance restrictions the following breeds as defined by the AKC, will not be allowed on property at any time: Rottweiler’s, Dobermans, Pit Bulls (also known as Staffordshire Terriers), Chows, and Wolf Hybrids. NO EXCEPTIONS.